ECS Recruitment is currently looking for a Bookkeeper for our client based in Co. Dublin.
Our client is a well-established business which has been in operation since 1982.
They now have an opportunity for an experience bookkeeper / office administrator to join their team.
- Maintain daybook, sales, purchase, and stock ledger
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage bank feeds
- Handle accounts receivable
- Handle accounts payable
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Administrative Duties
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Min 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Management Accounts and/or basic financial qualifications
- Proficient using an accountancy software package
- Experience in ROS, VAT, PAYE, PRSI, Customs and Import Duties
- Advanced Excel experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills essential
Employment & Hours of Duty
- Permanent position
- 30-40 hours a week
- Office based in Dublin 3