ECS Recruitment is currently looking for Chef De Partie for our client based in Dublin 4.
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food.
More about the role:
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Full clean driving license
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
Tenure of Employment & Hours of Duty:
- Permanent position
- 40-48 hours per week
- Location Dublin 4
- Salary Rate €16.00 per hour