ECS Recruitment is currently recruiting for Civil / Groundworks Foreman for our client based in North Dublin.
They are seeking a foreman with experience on Civil Groundworks and Reinforced Concrete buildings for residential contracts in Dublin.
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they're in line with the programme of works on site
- Assisting with the control of equipment on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- 5+ years’ experience in the role of General Foreman with good concrete experience
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.