ECS Recruitment is currently recruiting for Meeting & Event Coordinator for our client in Dublin.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the Meeting & Event Coordinator will be responsible for organising Conferences & Events in the hotel and helps in improvement of event and conferencing service.
- Free uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent Training opportunities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To close prospects as confirmed bookings and maximise all revenue potential by upselling in all revenue producing areas.
- To generate meeting and events enquiries for the team.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events with a view to business development
- To meet weekly KPI targets on sales appointments and promotional shows
- To work with the proactive and reactive sales teams to deliver meetings and events budgeted revenue weekly/monthly.
- Attends Operations Meeting, F&B Meeting and Sales & Marketing meeting.
- Works with the Revenue manager, Sales Manager and Marketing manager to develop ideas and lead into increased F&B revenue.
- To conduct site inspections on the property with potential clients
- To negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- Liaises with directly DM’s, Bar Manager and Restaurant Manager to discuss the event/conference in advance and ensure all notes and planning are communicated thoroughly and professionally.
- Review, revises and communicates (where necessary) processes and procedures as a result of guest feedback or complaints.
- 1 – 2 years previous event sales or coordinating experience in a hotel or venue
- An excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess the ability to see an opportunity act on it to secure revenue for the Hotel.
- Strong selling and interpersonal skills, High level of creativity
- Full permission to work in Ireland as no visa sponsorship available for the role.