Office being based in Charleville, County Cork.
They are involved on a substantial portfolio of works across a range of sectors for 2024.
Experience and exposure within sectors including residential/retail/office and mixed-use
developments is advantageous.
• Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management,
• 1-3 years’ experience desirable with a Knowledge of Planning, Housing, Building regulations
and Fire service act desirable.
• Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team,
• Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word a
• Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable,
• Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
• A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed,
• Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused when
• Strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills
• PC Skills – extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in
a clear and sufficient manner
This is not a site-based role and is office based in Charleville County Cork with some travel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 to €35,0000 dependent on experience, per year and probationary
period of 6 months.
• Company events
• The opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation.
• Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, finishing early on Fridays at 4pm.
• 21 days annual leave.
• Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews.
• Healthcare and pension after 2 years of service.
• A company laptop