ECS Recruitment is currently recruiting for Site Engineer for our client based in South Dublin.
The role of the Site Engineer is to ensure that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the drawings and specifications, while maximising productivity. Delivery of high-quality projects, snag free on time and on budget. 2-3 years’ experience, RC Frame experience required.
- Responsible to the Contracts Manager to perform all duties as agreed
- Ensure that all works on site are carried in accordance with the specification or in accordance with some other acceptable standard if no specification exists or is otherwise directed by his superiors.
- Accurate setting out of the site and all structures in accordance with the programme with no delays to the works
- Ensure dimensional accuracy is achieved on all aspects of the project
- Ensuring that the quality of all works carried on site is acceptable and in accordance with the specification.
- Record and maintain records for as builds
- Ensuring that all resources required for the timely and proper carrying out of the works are available to him in good time.
- Workplace Health and Safety Management and implementation (Safety Manuals).
- Full right to work in Ireland as no visa sponsorship available for the role
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality and programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €45k onwards DOE
- Benefits Package
- Excellent career prospects