ECS Recruitment is looking for Site Manager for a client based in Galway.
As a Site Manage, you will work collaboratively with the contracts manager and company director to deliver high quality projects from inception to handover. Projects can include schools, residential developments and refurbishments.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Maintain programme
- Take control of projects from plastering/skimming stage through to 3rd fix, snagging and completion
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate site staff and sub-contractors
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
- Site supervision experience with a trades background (i.e., carpentry)
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Previous experience as finishing foreman on a commercial/residential project
- 3 years+ as a site manager
Bar Manager new