The Tender Administrator is responsible for preparing of tenders, proposals, pre-qualifications, and client presentations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the Tender Administrator are outlined as follows:
• Coordinating the detailed content/ requirements to be included as part of the tender
• Assist with key tender milestones in concert with tender administration processes to ensure
they are accurately completed to meet deadlines.
• Owning the tender documentation and ensuring the standardisation of tendering
documentation across OCF.
• Manage tender correspondence in line with internal and external guidelines, and to required
• Assist in the data gathering and research of external data and information required as part
of the detailed content / requirements.
• Support the selections process in conjunction with the relevant teams.
• Reporting on tender outcomes.
• Manage the storing of all documentation relating to tenders.
• Liaising with various teams in the OCFPM, as necessary in the completion of tender
• Raise potential risks and issues in relation to the tender process as necessary.
• Other duties as required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
The main knowledge, skills and experience required of the Tender Administrator are outlined as
• Minimum one-two years’ experience as a self-driven individual in a tendering or
• Strong administrative abilities – minimum 5 years’ experience
• Relevant third-level qualification
• Minimum of two years knowledge of the Government Etenders portal and the ability to
submit and write tenders for Architectural, Engineering and Quantity surveying projects.
• Ability to work with others to ensure success in the performance of a team.
• Ability to be flexible with regards working in a changing environment and the ability to
adjust to new work structures, processes, and requirements as necessary.
• Ability to proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge
and skill on the job.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused when
• Strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills
• PC Skills – extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a
clear and sufficient manner.
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation.
• Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, finishing early on Fridays at 4pm.
• 21 days annual leave.
• Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews.
• Healthcare and pension after 2 years of service.
• A company laptop